Kirkland Property Management
Let us manage your Kirkland rental property
Guide Property Services is recognized as one of the premiere value-add property managers and real estate consultants in the Northwest. Our entrepreneurial attitude combined with our property management experience separate us from the typical property manager. By using our innovative investment strategies, leasing technology, and rental market knowledge we can increase revenue while maintaining a high standard of living for your residents. Our expert staff can craft a strategy to drive your investment property forward.
The Benefits of using Guide Property Services
- Value add property management
- Intimate knowledge of rental market
- Skilled and trained leasing agents for lease up services
- Experienced maintenance technicians
- Financial reporting, investment tracking, and cash management
- Limitless construction possibilities including full unit remodels, seismic retrofitting, unit additions, and plumbing/electrical upgrades
Use of technology
What we do as your Kirkland Real Estate company:
- Handle all property management operations
- Marketing, screening tenants, and leasing apartments
- Drafting and executing lease paperwork
- Rent collections and deposit accounting
- Accounts payable
- Monthly owner statements, owner direct deposits/ACH
- Property inspections and scheduling of all maintenance
Contact John Garvin at 206-283-0602 or email@example.com to receive a quote for your property
Owners, Please Ask About Our Free Rental Analysis!
Kirkland Area Information
Kirkland is a city in King County, Washington, United States. The population was 87,281 at the 2015 census estimate, which made it the 6th largest city in King County and the 12th largest city in the state.
The city's downtown waterfront has restaurants, art galleries, a performing arts center, public parks, beaches, and a collection of public art, primarily bronze sculptures.
Kirkland is the former home of the Seattle Seahawks; the NFL team's headquarters and training facility were located at Northwest University prior to 2008. Warehouse chain Costco previously had its headquarters in Kirkland (now in Issaquah); the city is the namesake of its "Kirkland Signature" store brand. Google has a development office in Kirkland.
The 1982 Kirkland National Little League team won the Little League World Series. That event is the subject of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary Little Big Men. It also was the home to Little League's 1992 Big League Softball World Series Champions representing the Eastside District Nine Leagues. Since 1999 Kirkland has been the home of the Little League Junior Softball World Series held each August at Kirkland's Everest Park.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve