Bellevue Property Management
Let us manage your Bellevue rental property
Guide Property Services is recognized as one of the premiere value-add property managers and real estate consultants in the Northwest. Our entrepreneurial attitude combined with our property management experience separate us from the typical property manager. By using our innovative investment strategies, leasing technology, and rental market knowledge we can increase revenue while maintaining a high standard of living for your residents. Our expert staff can craft a strategy to drive your investment property forward.
The Benefits of using Guide Property Services
- Value add property management
- Intimate knowledge of rental market
- Skilled and trained leasing agents for lease up services
- Experienced maintenance technicians
- Financial reporting, investment tracking, and cash management
- Limitless construction possibilities including full unit remodels, seismic retrofitting, unit additions, and plumbing/electrical upgrades
Use of technology
What we do as your Bellevue Real Estate company:
- Handle all property management operations
- Marketing, screening tenants, and leasing apartments
- Drafting and executing lease paperwork
- Rent collections and deposit accounting
- Accounts payable
- Monthly owner statements, owner direct deposits/ACH
- Property inspections and scheduling of all maintenance
Contact John Garvin at 206-283-0602 or email@example.com to receive a quote for your property
Owners, Please Ask About Our Free Rental Analysis!
Bellevue Area Information
Bellevue is a city in the Eastside region of King County, Washington, United States, across Lake Washington from Seattle. As the third-largest city in the Seattle metropolitan area, Bellevue has variously been characterized as an edge city, a boomburb, or satellite city. The population was 141,400 in a 2016 census estimate.
Prior to 2008, downtown Bellevue underwent rapid change, with many high rise projects under construction, and was relatively unaffected by the economic downturn. The downtown area is currently the second largest city center in Washington state with 1,300 businesses, 45,000 employees and 10,200 residents. Based on per capita income, Bellevue is the 6th wealthiest of 522 communities in the state of Washington. In 2008, Bellevue was named number 1 in CNNMoney's list of the best places to live and launch a business, and in 2010 was again ranked as the 4th best place to live in America. In 2014, Bellevue was ranked as the 2nd best place to live by USA Today. More than 145 companies have been located in Bellevue. Current companies with headquarters in Bellevue include Expedia and T-Mobile.
The name "Bellevue" is derived from the French words for "beautiful view".
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve