Seattle Property Management
Let us manage your Seattle rental property
Guide Property Services is recognized as one of the premiere value-add property managers and real estate consultants in the Northwest. Our entrepreneurial attitude combined with our property management experience separate us from the typical property manager. By using our innovative investment strategies, leasing technology, and rental market knowledge we can increase revenue while maintaining a high standard of living for your residents. Our expert staff can craft a strategy to drive your investment property forward.
The Benefits of using Guide Property Services
- Value add property management
- Intimate knowledge of rental market
- Skilled and trained leasing agents for lease up services
- Experienced maintenance technicians
- Financial reporting, investment tracking, and cash management
- Limitless construction possibilities including full unit remodels, seismic retrofitting, unit additions, and plumbing/electrical upgrades
Use of technology
What we do as your Seattle Real Estate company:
- Handle all property management operations
- Marketing, screening tenants, and leasing apartments
- Drafting and executing lease paperwork
- Rent collections and deposit accounting
- Accounts payable
- Monthly owner statements, owner direct deposits/ACH
- Property inspections and scheduling of all maintenance
Contact John Garvin at 206-283-0602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quote for your property
Owners of Multifamily Properties, Ask About Our Free Rental Analysis!
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Seattle Area Information
Seattle is a seaport city on the west coast of the United States and the seat of King County, Washington. With an estimated 686,800 residents as of 2016, Seattle is the largest city in both the state of Washington and the Pacific Northwest region of North America. In July 2013, it was the fastest-growing major city in the United States and remained in the Top 5 in May 2015 with an annual growth rate of 2.1%. The city is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake Washington, about 100 miles (160 km) south of the Canada–United States border. A major gateway for trade with Asia, Seattle is the fourth-largest port in North America in terms of container handling as of 2015.
The Seattle Center, location of the 1962 World's Fair, has become a premier destination for arts, entertainment and leisure activities. The 74-acre campus is home to The Experience Music Project, The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum, and The Space Needle.
Areas We Serve